Wissner Gesellschaft für Maschinenbau mbH

Für den Inhalt dieser Seite ist eine neuere Version von Adobe Flash Player erforderlich.

Adobe Flash Player herunterladen

hometradeshowscontactimpressumsitemap
back

 

 

Companytechnologymachines
examples
News

You are here: Company / History

 

 

history
Service
presentationscentre
patents
references

 

History

1955 - Basicly the story of the enterprise begins with the birth of the
          managing director Rolf Wissner.

1977 - During his studies of engineering he constructs the first Wissner
          machine "NC1" - a CNC regulated machine with 12 spindles and a
          Fanuc control system.

1978 - Rolf Wissner takes over Wissner LP. of his father - the development
          of further NC-machines follows.

1987 - Tremendously fast business development within the first year:
          delivery of 17 machine systems. These were predominantly easy
          machines, nowadays so called HSC-machines of the model
          Alpha and Delta.

1988 - Construction of the second workshop hall. Introduction of the
          line of product Witec.

1989 - Construction of the third workshop hall. Fabrication of the first
          laser machine.

1991 - Production of the first laser machine based on an environmentally
          sealed laser.

1992 - Production of the first machine that combines the capacity to
          laser and to mill.

1994 - Fabrication of the first machine that works in five dimensions.

1995 - Inauguration of the second plant.

1996 - Introduction of the control system Heidenhain.

1998 - Construction of the machine model Gamma, as a successor
          of the lighter model ALPHA.

1999 - Introduction of the new control system HSC 3000.

 

VIDEO
Machine system
WiTEC
in the application
Duration: 5 min.

Video Maschinenbau WiTEC

VIDEO
Dental milling technology in
the application
Duration: 12 min.

Video Dentaltechinik

Determined by the system this
can taking a little time.

 

   






© 2004 - 2011 Wissner LTD. Mechanical Engineering. All rights reserved.
August-Spindler-Straße 14  •  D 37079 Göttingen  •  Phone + 49 (0) 5 51 / 5 05 08 - 14